Friday, November 15, 2019

First Day as a Managing Partner


I was pretty excited to join my own office with a new role - “Managing Partner @ Appxerbia Software Solutions”.

I woke up early in the morning and got ready for the first day in my own office. I could reach office in mere 10 mins with full of energy. The other partner was already in and awaiting for me.

Pushing the glass-door and entering into the office with ownership is an amazing feeling. I could feel the pride and confidence in myself. The office was lit with lights, so do my eyes. I always wanted to have such feeling and I’m going to experience it everyday.
My office, my space. A place where I can learn, build, experiment and evolve. Awesome isn’t it?

My partners brought a beautiful bookey and a welcome gift to announce my ownership and stake in the company to the employees. Receiving a warm welcome from all the employees was really encouraging. I visioned my dreams to them in my official first speech.


“First of all thank you so much for a warm welcome. 
I was working as a full time employee in Amdocs where I learned a lot.
But now I’m a full time entrepreneur with my own talented team. 
I believe we will achieve our goals and excel in our journey together.

I wish all the very best to all of us. We are here to stay and stay strong with confidence.”

a group of people posing for a photo

Change in professional status in my social media profile on Facebook and Linkedin gave me hundreds of like and numerous congratulating comments. For some it was real surprise. My phone started ringing with phone calls and beeping with WhatsApp messages. Tons of congratulations, all the best and smiley.

I’ve formally announced myself as a “Managing Partner @ Appxerbia Software Solutions” on 15-Nov 2019 to the world.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations and all the best!@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Amit.. I wish you all the best and success in your new venture. You deserve nothing but the best .. It's a great to live your dream ... Go all out 👍👍

    ReplyDelete